What's in it for you
As an admin, you can configure the password settings and requirements for your users to increase security. For example, if users want to create a new password, you can set which criteria it needs to meet.
- Set a minimum number of characters
- Must be different from the previous one
- Must include at least one non-alphanumeric character
- Configure password to expire after 90 days
- Set a period of inactivity after which the users are logged out automatically
Do this step by step
- Click the settings gear button.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Click Security.
- Under Password Requirements, select all relevant checkboxes. If you configure the password to be expired after 90 days, users will need to reset their password every 90 days by entering the old password and a new password, different from the previous one
- To set an automatic logout timeframe after which users are logged out automatically on the mobile apps, select Log out automatically after and input a number of hours. If you select Never, users will not be logged out on mobile, but they will be automatically be logged out on the Web app 20 minutes after logging in.
- Click the Save button.