What's in it for you
As an admin, you can configure the password settings and requirements for your users to increase security. For example, if users want to create a new password, you can set which criteria it needs to meet.
- Set a minimum number of characters
- Must be different from the previous one
- Must include at least one non-alphanumeric character
- Configure password to expire after 90 days
- Set a period of inactivity after which the users are logged out automatically
Do this step by step
- Click the settings gear button.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Click Security.
- Under Password Requirements, select all relevant checkboxes. If you configure the password to be expired after 90 days, users will need to reset their password every 90 days by entering the old password and a new password, different from the previous one
- Set a period of inactivity after which the users are logged out automatically.
- Click the Save button.