What's in it for you
As an admin, you can configure the password settings and requirements for your users to increase security. For example, if users want to create a new password, you can set which criteria it needs to meet.
- Set a minimum number of characters
- Must be different from the previous one
- Must include at least one non-alphanumeric character
Do this step by step
- Click the settings gear button.
- Click Admin Settings.
- Click Security.
- Under Password Requirements, select all relevant checkboxes.
- Click the Save button.