As an admin, you can configure the password settings and requirements for your users to increase security. For example, if users want to create a new password, you can set which criteria it needs to meet.
The criteria include:
- Minimum number of characters
- Must be different from the previous one
- Must include at least one non-alphanumeric character
- Click the Account button.
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Under Password Requirements, select all relevant check boxes.
- Click the Save button.