What's in it for you
In Showpad you can deactivate a user to revoke access to Showpad temporarily. You may need to do this for example when a user has lost a device on which Showpad was installed. By deactivating that user in Showpad, anyone trying to access Showpad on the lost device will be forced to log in. Once your user gets a new device, you can activate the user again in Showpad. Note that deactivating a user does not result in loss of user and content analytics. This only happens if you permanently delete a user.
Note: When deactivating a user, the created Shares will still be accessible for prospects. However, when you delete a user, Shares won't be available anymore.
Do this step by step
- Click Users in the top menu.
- Click the user you want to deactivate.
- Move your mouse over the Status section in the user information panel.
- Click the Edit button.
- Clear the Activated check box.
- Click the Update button. To activate a deactivated user, just select the Activated check box and click the Update button.