What's in it for you
With the Announcements feature, you can send messages to your users in Showpad. Yes, you can also spread your sales love, but we recommend you to use it for sending information. This information is automatically pushed, so users don’t need to update their content to see the message. If users have push notifications enabled on their device, your announcement will also appear on their device, even when they are not inside the Showpad app. You can send messages to specific users and users groups informing them of important changes to their content.
See how it looks
- Send important announcements to the appropriate users
- Request users to update their content
- Set the date & time on which the notification should be sent
- Users receive the message even when they're not in the Showpad app
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access to Showpad's Online Platform
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Announcements page
- Write the message to your users
- Schedule the message if you want
- Publish the message
Do this step by step
- Click Announcements in the top menu.
- Click the New Announcement button.
- Enter your announcement.
- If required, select the Request User to update content check box. This is useful when you want to add extra emphasis on your request to update their content.
- Select to which users you want to send your announcement. You can select specific Divisions, Channels or user groups.
- If required, set the date and time on which the announcement should be sent.
- When you’re ready, click the Publish Now or, when a time was added, the Schedule button.