With the Announcements feature, you can send custom messages to users and users groups informing them of important changes to their content. If a user has push notifications enabled on his device, every announcement you send out will be displayed directly on his device, even if he is not using Showpad. Refer to the “Related Articles” section for more information on Announcements. To send an announcement to users, proceed as described below.
- Click Announcements in the top menu.
- Click the New Announcement button.
- Enter your announcement.
- If required, select the Request User to update content check box. This is useful when you want to add extra emphasis on your request to update their content.
- Select to which users you want to send your announcement. You can select specific Divisions, Channels or user groups.
- If required, set the date and time on which the announcement should be sent.
- When you’re ready, click the Publish Now button.