What's in it for you
All content that you upload to Showpad is placed in the Content Library. As your content library grows, you may need to organize your content to make it easier to find specific content. This is where filters can be extremely effective. With filters, you can instantly find related assets based on file type, specific properties, tags, and source. You can also use filters to create photo albums. And finally, you can use saved filters to configure Smart Folders.
See how it looks
- Organize assets in the Content Library
- Create filters based on file type, properties, tags, and source
- Easily create photo albums
- Save filters to configure Smart Folders
Do this step by step
- Click Content in the top menu.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Select the filter criteria by clicking the filter icon. Keep adding filter properties if needed.
- File Type: select which type of assets you want to display. Note that you can only choose all types or one particular type.
- Property: select the required properties filtered assets should have.
- Tag: select which tags the filtered assets should or shouldn’t have.
- Source: select which sources should be included in your filter. If your organization works with Divisions, you can, for example, filter out assets that do not appear in your library.
- When you’re ready, click the Save Filter button.
- Enter the name of your filter.
- Click the Create button.
Your filter is now displayed in the Saved Filters list. To apply a filter, click it.