One of the foundations of Showpad is the ability to share content with customers and prospects. Any content that is shared via Showpad is presented on a visually attractive and engaging web page that you can design and customize to match your corporate branding or any specific branding for the different verticals your sales reps are active in.
These designs are called Sharing Themes and can be created and customized by admins. As a result, when a user wants to share content, he will have access to some Sharing Themes created specifically for the customers and verticals he’s working with.
A Sharing Theme typically consists of:
- A header, created in the color of your choice.
- A logo
- An About section, describing your organization or containing information for the customer or prospect
- Optionally: an image in the About section.
If you want to change the Organization name in the About section, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Admin Settings on the Online Platform.
- Click Edit and change the information you'd like to change. Click Update.
- To verify, go back to your Sharing Theme and click About.