With the Showpad Analytics feature, you can easily identify what content is actively used by your users and how your users are using Showpad. You can find all this information in the Reports tab of the Online Platform.
In some organizations, however, legal regulations require users' information to be anonymized to protect their privacy. To help those organizations comply with these regulations, you can anonymize all Showpad analytics information that can be traced back to specific users.
To anonymize the analytics, the user must be added to a user group. You cannot anonymize analytics on a user level. All analytics information about content usage will still be visible, but no longer linked to specific individuals. You will only see anonymous users instead of the names of your users.
Anonymizing analytics does not affect Coach reports or My Team insights.
Note: Always consult your legal department to see what settings apply to your organization and geographical location.
See how it looks
- Anonymize sharing data to protect user privacy
- Names of sales reps won't be visible anymore
- Only works on user groups
- We keep the anonymous historic data, so when you deactivate anonymization you can see the historic reporting data again for both users and activities
Do this step by step
- Click the settings gear in the top menu and select Admin Settings.
- Go to the Privacy tab and open User Settings. Add the user group you would like to anonymize and click Save.
When a user now shares content with customers or prospects, you will see Anonymous User in all analytics. In the reports, it will look like this:
- Content Analytics:
- User Analytics: