What's in it for you
Here you can find a few best practices for content structure and tagging.
Be sure to check the attached, detailed Excel template that you can use to set up your content structure to use in Showpad.
See how it works
- Keep the number of folders on each level to 8 or less
- Have no more than three subfolders level
- Assigning channels to user groups and not individual users will save you a lot of time in case user assignments need to be changed.
The quick way to awesomeness
The best way to set-up your content is by using smart folders. It will save you a lot of time later when content needs to be updated as well as when uploading content for the first time.
- Tag each file with each folder and subfolder that it will be in.
- Optional: Tag all content with its type (e.g., pdf, video, image, png, jpg, pptx). You can also choose to tag content more categorically.
- Find out more about Smart folders and tagging.