It is possible to perform a number of functions from HTML Content. This is available for all mobile apps, as of iOS version 4.5.1, Showpad Android version 1.9.4 and Windows app 18.104.22.168, and it is implemented for the Web app as well.
This functionality is currently not available in the Online Platform (when previewing your HTML Content).
See how it looks
- Get the current user's info
- Create a collection, clear a collection, add assets to a collection
- Add and remove a specific asset to your current shares.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad’s Ultimate pricing plan
- Access to Showpad's Online Platform
- Basic Knowledge of REST
- Basic Knowledge of JSON
Do this step by step
You can find an overview of all functions you can perform from within your HTML content at this location.