Sometimes the content you upload to Showpad is linked to special events like promotions, sales competitions or individual campaigns. In such cases, you can upload assets to Showpad and set a release and expiry date to ensure they are available in the correct time frame. You can also choose to set only a release date without expiry date and vice versa. To set a release and expiry date, proceed as described below.
- Click Content in the top menu.
- Click the asset for which you want to set a release and expiry date.
- Hover your mouse over the release and expiry date in the asset information panel and click the Edit button.
- Click inside the Release Date and Expiry Date fields to set a release and expiry date. To delete a date, just click the Delete button.
- When you’re ready, click the Update button.