What's in it for you
Sometimes the content you upload to Showpad is linked to special events like promotions, sales competitions or individual campaigns. In such cases, you can upload assets to Showpad and set a release and expiry date to ensure they are available in the correct time frame. You can also choose to set only a release date without expiry date and vice versa. For users, expired content is still visible in channels, but it's not possible to share or open the asset.
See how it looks
- Set a release and expiry date for temporary, promotional content
- Expired assets are still visible in the Content Library and Channels
- Expired content is grayed out
- Change the expiry date to make them accessible
Do this step by step
- Click Content in the top menu.
- Click the asset for which you want to set a release and expiry date.
- Hover your mouse over the release and expiry date in the asset information panel and click the Edit button.
- Click inside the Release Date and Expiry Date fields to set a release and expiry date. To delete a date, just click the Delete button.
- When you’re ready, click the Update button.