This guide shows you how you can add and manage content for your Showpad users. You’ll see how to use your Administrator power for the very first time.
Step by step
- You received an e-mail with a custom Showpad URL. This will open a page where you can configure your Administrator account and credentials.
- Your Showpad users can present or distribute assets you will upload in an orderly fashion. To achieve this, you’ll need to create Channels. Prospects or clients will see the distributed files in a more structured way by using these Channels.
Now is the time to think about a well-defined structure for your Channels. We recommend you to use our template, smart folders and tags to maintain your Channels in a flexible way.
We created a separate Quick Start with Channels page if you need extra guidance.
- Add content before you can start managing information for your Showpad users. Upload your locally stored documents, or use selected files from your online cloud storage.
- Let your Showpad users impress their clients or prospects by using your own, branded Share Theme. Don’t underestimate this step, because when your users start using channels and start sharing content they might not see the correct sharing theme. This is what your sales or marketing colleagues will show their (potential) customers.
- Create Users and User Groups. Unleash your Administrator power and grant or deny access to your Showpad users.
- Channels with highly confident information shouldn’t be accessible to certain users. You can assign your Showpad users and groups to different Channels to prevent this.
See how it works
- Configure your Administrator account
- Create Channels and tags
- Add content
- Create Branded Share Theme
- Create Users and Groups
- Assign Users to Channels