Folders are the building blocks of Experiences and can contain other folders, Smart Folders, and content. If you want to reuse a folder’s structure, content, and design, you can easily duplicate that folder and start adding content to it right away.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go the Experience Builder
- Select Duplicate item
- Choose a location
Do this step by step
- Open the Library tab, and if necessary select a division. Click to the Open Experience Builder button.
- Select the Experience that contains the folder you want to duplicate.
- Move your mouse to the folder you want to duplicate and click the Settings icon. Click Duplicate item.
- If you want to change the icon, hover over the icon and click the trash icon. Then upload the new icon if you choose.
- Enter the name of the duplicated folder. Enter a description of the folder if required.
- Select the following check boxes if necessary:
Hide label in Experience: Select this check box to hide the Experience name. This is useful when you have created custom icons for your folders that already have the folder name in the icon.
Hide folder in Kiosk Mode: Select this check box to hide the folder when a user enables Kiosk Mode.
- If the folder you want to duplicate contains Smart Folders, they will also be copied to the new folder. If you want to edit the criteria content needs to meet to be added to the new copied Smart Folders, click Edit Contained Smart Folders.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click Location to choose to which Experience in that Division you want to duplicate the folder to.
Note: The folder structure, content, and design are copied.
- Click Save.