What's in it for you
The upcoming Shared Spaces feature on the Showpad Web app allows sales reps to securely share content and collaborate with buyers in a dedicated, branded environment. This page informs about what the new feature does and what will be possible.
Shared Spaces are content management environments for sales that bundle all touch points for shared content. They provide collaboration between sales and prospects in one dedicated landing page. Sales reps can simply add new stakeholders in a secure way and can consult valuable insights about comments, participants, and content.
See how it looks
Introducing one place for all buying interactions
- Showpad Administrators can design the look, just like a Sharing Theme
- Showpad Users can add a company logo to make it personal for prospects
- Create a dedicated space for collaboration between prospects and sales colleagues
- Preview a Shared Space before making it available for stakeholders
- Prospects see a branded environment with your shared content
- Quickly invite stakeholders in a secure way
- Remove or revoke access from a Shared Space
- Collaborate on content by commenting and @mentioning
- See valuable insights aggregated per Shared Space
- Close the Shared Space when the deal is won
- Available for Plus and Ultimate plans
Designing Shared Spaces on Showpad's Online Platform
Administrators can design the look of Shared Spaces on Showpad's Online Platform. The design will be used for the Sharing Theme, the Shared Spaces, and the Shared Spaces notification email. Users can select the desired theme when building the Shared Space.
Expanding the Share tab for users
The Share tab will include a new tab that shows all created Shared Spaces. Two options will be available when opening the Share screen.
- Emails & Links gives insight on created Shares
- Shared Spaces shows the available collaborative environments
See valuable insights and activities
Insights aggregated per Shared Space give sales an overview of what documents are available on the page, helping them to keep track of who is participating, and who viewed or commented on the documents.
Add new content when required
To add content to a Shared Space, simply browse and search your channels to select files.
Invite people to join the online conversation
A secure invitation flow gives other stakeholders, invited by sales reps or other participating prospects, access to a Shared Space. All participants constantly have a full overview of all the content interactions and can comment whenever there's a question or valuable feedback. The creator of the Shared Space can revoke access and remove participants when required.
Note: Shared Spaces will release on Showpad's Web app first. Other platforms will be supported shortly after.