What's in it for you
You can seamlessly integrate Showpad into your enterprise security policies using OpenID Connect and Azure Active Directory. This lets your users quickly login with their domain credentials on Showpad's Web app, without using a separate login on Showpad.
- Use Azure Active Directory to authenticate users in Showpad
- Auto-provision & assign users to the right groups in Showpad
- No coding required
- Users can access Showpad's Web app with their domain credentials
- Reduce security threats to sensitive data loss
- Centralized user, password and authorization management
You need this to succeed
- Plus or Ultimate pricing plan on Showpad
- Administrator access on both Showpad's Online Platform and your OpenID Connect platform
- Some OpenID Connect knowledge can be useful
The quick way to awesomeness
- In Azure Active Directory, create a New application registration
- The Sign-on URL and the Reply URL is https://organizationname.showpad.biz/sso/asc
- Create a new Key in the API Access options
- Open Showpad's Online Platform, and use the Application ID as the OIDC Client Id
- The OIDC Client Secret is the value of the generated access key
- The Provider URL is https://sts.windows.net/---your-Active-Directory-tenant---
- Auto-register new Active Directory users in Showpad, by activating Auto-provisioning
Do this step by step
- In Azure Active Directory, create a New application registration.
- As Application type, select Web app / API
- The Sign-on URL is https://your-organization.showpad.biz/sso/asc. Click Save.
- Check the Reply URL of your new application, make sure it uses https://your-organization.showpad.biz/sso/asc.
- In the application settings, create a new Key in the API Access options. You can select an expiration date for this key. If this key expires, it causes the integration to fail.
- Copy the Application ID and the value of this newly created access key.
- Open Showpad's Online Platform, and use the Application ID as the OIDC Client Id.
- The OIDC Client Secret is the value of the generated access key.
- The Provider URL is https://sts.windows.net/---your-Active-Directory-tenant---. You will receive an error message when you entered the wrong details.
You can find your AD Tenant in Properties, Directory ID.
- Activate Auto-provisioning if you want to auto-register new Active Directory users in Showpad. The Email, First Name, and Last Name fields will automatically register in Showpad.
- Click Save and your users are now able to log in on Showpad's Web app with their domain credentials.