What's in it for you
If you want to create custom sales applications and integrations, specific to your company, industry, and market, you can do that without losing the excellent Showpad sharing and tracking capabilities. Showpad's enterprise-grade deployment and permission settings allow you to stay in control of who has access to each sales application, and content analytics help you see what content works and what doesn't. To create these custom Experience Apps for your sales reps, you can use our Software Development Kit and API Services, available on the Showpad Developer Platform.
You will need a developer or an agency to create the package. As an administrator, you have the option to upload, edit, duplicate, update, grant access, and find your existing Experience Apps in the Online Platform. No further coding is required to link, share, and edit the assets stored in Showpad.
These applications can be mobile-friendly calculators, configurators, personalized content navigations or interactive presentations. The possibilities are endless. Experience Apps are compatible with all Showpad mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows) and with Showpad's Web app.
See how it works
- Developers can use Showpad's Experience Apps SDK and API services
- Administrators upload the custom Experience App
- Enjoy limitless personalization with all the power of Showpad
- Instant distribution with Showpad’s deployment and permissions
- Preview your Experience and see how it looks on desktops and mobile devices
- Update your Experience and include Release Notes to highlight the changes
- Automated updates in the Experience App Builder without further coding
Note: If you're looking for a developer, you can learn more about Showpad certified partners here.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad's Ultimate plan
- A developer or an agency that develops custom applications, with these skills
- Familiarity with Node.js
- RESTful APIs and web services
- Scripting languages
- A .showpad package to upload in the Experience Apps Builder
The quick way to awesomeness
- Developers create your Experience app using Showpad's Developer Platform
- Log in as an Administrator
- Create a New Channel
- Select Your Experience App
- Upload your .showpad package
- Edit your application and add content
- Update your application when a new version is available
Do this step by step
Uploading Your Experience
- Open Content, Channel and create a New Channel.
- Select Your Experience App.
- Upload your .showpad package in the Experience Apps Builder.
- Select the package or drag and drop the package from a different location.
- Your package is validated.
Note: If you see errors after uploading the package, you can learn more about the error codes here.
- After uploading, the Experience Apps Builder opens and you can start editing and modifying the content that will be available in your application, depending on what your developer created.
- In the Jump To section, you can navigate to the items created in your app, if enabled by your developer.
- There's a search function to look for content within the app.
- Edit the content, depending on how the developer created the package.
- Edit the Labels.
- Preview your application on all platforms.
- Discard or Publish.
If you see errors when uploading the created package, please refer to the developer and check the following guide on our Developer Portal.
Uploading a new version
Note: Updating your Experience overwrites the existing copy of the Experience App and corresponding assets.
With release notes: