If you want to create custom sales applications and integrations, specific to your company, industry, and market, you can do that without losing the excellent Showpad sharing and tracking capabilities. Showpad's enterprise-grade deployment and permission settings allow you to stay in control of who has access to each sales application, and content analytics help you see what content works and what doesn't. To create these custom Experience Apps for your sales reps, your developer or agency can check out our Experience Apps documentation on the Showpad Developer Platform.
As an administrator, you have the option to upload, edit, duplicate, update, grant access, and find your existing Experience Apps in the Online Platform. No further coding is required to link, share, and edit the assets stored in Showpad.
These applications can be mobile-friendly calculators, configurators, personalized content navigations, or interactive presentations. The possibilities are endless. Experience Apps are compatible with all Showpad mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows) and with Showpad's Web app.
See how it works
- Enjoy limitless personalization with all the power of Showpad
- Instant distribution with Showpad’s deployment and permissions
- Preview your Experience App and see how it looks on desktops and mobile devices
- Update your Experience App and include Release Notes to highlight the changes
- Automated updates in the Experience App Builder without further coding
Note: If you're looking for a developer, you can learn more about Showpad's certified partners here.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad's Ultimate plan
- A developer or an agency to develop your custom Experience App
- Your custom .showpad package to upload in the Experience Apps Builder
The quick way to awesomeness
- Developers create your Experience App
- Log in as an Administrator
- Create a New Experience
- Select Your Experience App
- Upload your .showpad package
- Edit your application and add content
- Update your application when a new version is available
Do this step by step
Uploading Your Experience
- Click the Library tab. If relevant, select a division.
- Open the Experience Builder. Select Create a New Experience.
- Select Your Experience App.
- Upload your .showpad package in the Experience Apps Builder. You'll be able to select the package or drag and drop it from a different location
- Your package is validated. If you encounter errors after uploading the package, you can learn more about the error codes here.
Modifying Your Experience
After uploading, the Experience Apps Builder opens and you can click the Edit button to start modifying the content that will be available in your experience (depending on what your developer created).
- In the Jump To section, you can navigate to the items created in your app (if enabled by your developer).
- There's a search function to look for specific content within the app.
- You can select to edit everything, only the content, or only the labels (depending on how the developer created the package).
- You can preview your application on different platforms by clicking the Preview button and selecting a platform from the list.
- Options are available to Discard or Publish your changes.
- You can easily view when an Experience App was last updated.
If you see errors when uploading the created package, please refer to the developer and check the following guide on our Developer Portal.
Uploading a new version
Note: Updating your Experience overwrites the existing copy of the Experience App and corresponding assets.