Elevate your company's brand image by adding a superb Cover Image. These images allow you to create an immersive layout for the sales team so they can give a cleaner and more intuitive presentation experience to their buyers.
If you don't use a Cover Image for an Experience, the Experience background will be automatically selected and resized. Your users can freely reorder and structure these Experience previews in any preferred order on their home screen.
Note: Cover images are currently visible to users in the Content tab of Showpad's Web app, and the Experiences tab of the iOS app, and Gmail and Outlook plugins.
See how it looks
This preview from the Content tab in the Web app, shows how cover images are dynamically re-sized to occupy the entire screen. Backgrounds also do this. It is also possible to select focal points to highlight key areas of the image.
- A Cover Image creates an immersive, branded layout for the sales team
- If no Cover Image is used, the Experience background and logo will be presented
- If there's no background or logo, the preview will display a default, gray background
- Your users can re-order these Experience previews on their home screen
- Cover images and backgrounds are dynamically re-sized to occupy the entire screen
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access on Showpad's Online Platform
- Recommended: A JPG or PNG file of 2400 pixels wide, in landscape format
- Cover images that will easily distinguish your Experiences
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to your Experience and click Design
- Select Cover Image
- Upload your custom Cover Image
- Select the focal point
- Preview how it looks on your devices and click Save
Do this step by step
- Click the Library tab. Choose a Divison, if relevant.
- Select Open Experience Builder and select an Experience.
- Click Design and select Cover Image.
- Upload your custom Cover Image by dragging and dropping the picture or by selecting it from your drive. Click Next.
Note: We recommend a 2400 pixels wide JPG or PNG file for an excellent result.
- You will notice that by default, the Experience background is used as a Cover Image. A focal point allows focussing on an important area of the Cover Image. Depending on where you place the focal point, the image will be cropped to fit the cover layout.
Note: Focal points are not available for default covers that use the Experience background image. In that case, the focus will be the center of your background image.
- Click Save and your Cover Image will now be visible on the Experiences tab for the user. The Cover images and backgrounds are dynamically resized to occupy the entire screen both for desktop and mobile.