What's in it for you
Differentiate yourself from the pack and start building guided and interactive channels for your sales reps. Showpad Experiences helps your users to have engaging conversations with their prospects and customers. No matter how complex your needs are, Showpad Experiences offers great interactive templates that you can customize yourself to impress your potential buyers.
See how it looks
- Turn presentations into conversations
- Build an immersive, engaging experience
- Support complex sales conversations
- Differentiate yourself from the competition
- Make use of our templates and start building
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate plan
- Showpad Experiences activated
- Design skills can be helpful
- A well-thought-out idea of how to structure your content
- Content in the content library
- If needed, contact your Customer Success Coach for more information
Experiences available for your needs
Showpad offers a list of templates you can use to create your guided, interactive channels. Each of them can be customized and tailored for your company and sector you're working in. Configuring the design, the architecture, and the mapping of the assets from your Content Library is done in the Experience Builder.
See the list of available templates:
Atom is an immersive, easy-to-build experience. Quickly translate your existing Showpad folders structure into a beautiful and flexible mind map that lets you contextualize your offer in a branded and logical way.
Atom is best used for:
- First experiences
- Needs analysis
Mapper lets you visually map your products or services. You can highlight certain products and features in a visually recognizable environment. It’s ideal for showing how your offering is an excellent fit inside a customer’s world, whether it’s a factory, a lab, or an office.
Mapper is best used for:
- Visually demonstrate the value of your products
- Show products features and benefits
- Solution mapping
Selector lets you quickly filter and select content. It automatically tailors the conversation on the fly. Criteria chosen on the spot, allows users to filter content during the conversation.
Selector is best used for:
- Criteria-based, real-time filtering
- Offering content, based on responses from customers and prospects