Adding the Showpad Web app inside Salesforce allows your users to access Showpad quickly. This allows for increased access and adoption of Showpad as a sales enablement tool.
The Showpad Web app can be added as a Web Tab in Salesforce. This feature is not available for Salesforce Lightning.
Step by step
- In the top right corner of Salesforce, find and click Setup
- On left side-bar find Build, and click Create
- Once Create opens, click Tabs
- Scroll down the page to Web Tabs & click New
- We suggest utilizing Full Page Width, click Next
- Enter Web Tab Information and click Next
- Tab Content Definition: URL (if applicable)
- Tab Label: Showpad
- Tab Name: Showpad
- Tab Style: Select one
- Content Frame Height (pixels): 1200
Your users can now add the Web Tab in Salesforce. You can view or share the steps they need to follow to enable the Showpad Web Tab here.