Hello, fellow digital traveler! Sarah from Showpad here with some trusty tips on audio and video capture, plus a few links that may be helpful to bookmark for those times when you gotta get a video submission in on a deadline but nothing seems to be working.
- Are you using external devices, such as wireless headphones or a USB microphone? Try unplugging and testing your capture first with your built-in audio or video capabilities. This will let you know if the complication has to do with your equipment or something else.
- Wobbly wifi can cause uploading issues. Try connecting directly to the network, or simply moving closer to the wifi router. If it’s your personal wifi, turning your router off and on again may refresh your speeds.
- If you’re recording with a Bluetooth device, double-check the connectivity and battery levels. It may help to turn the device off and on again before reconnecting and trying fresh.
- Ensure both your camera and microphone are enabled and accessible by both your computer’s operating system and your web browser. Here are some links with helpful information for doing this with a Mac or Windows computer, plus a few browser options:
- Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468232/windows-10-camera-microphone-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Mac: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/control-access-to-your-microphone-on-mac-mchla1b1e1fe/mac
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2693767?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/websites-ibrwe2159f50/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-page-info-window
Lastly, if you're struggling to submit a PitchIQ video specifically, our Help Center article may be of use to you: https://help.showpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013198220-Troubleshooting-PitchIQs
Good luck out there in movie-making land and have a great day!
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.